Should I buy Uncharted 4 or Horizon Zero Dawn?

1. So I am looking for a good single player game for the PS4, and after some research, I came down to two games. I need a game to tie me over the entire summer. I dont know which one to choose, someone help me buy the better game. I loved the Uncharted series on the PS3, so I am very familiar with the franchise. I need a long game that can keep me playing for at least a month or two. Which one, Horizon or U4

User Info: SUPERM123

SUPERM123 - 3 years ago

1. Horizon

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley - 3 years ago 1   1

1. Uncharted 4 also took me 2 days. Go with Horizon.

User Info: stankenstein

stankenstein - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. If you want a game to last you all summer get Horizon. I mean Uncharted is a great game but I beat it in 2 days.

User Info: Th3Lon3Wand3r

Th3Lon3Wand3r - 3 years ago 0   1
  3. Horizon. Uncharted is amazing, but I beat it 2 days as well. Horizon has lasted me weeks and Im still enjoying it. Their also the expansion coming.

User Info: sashj

sashj - 3 years ago 0   1