How can I remove the Controller Light?

1. I need to get rid of the light on the controller because it ruins the picture on the screen with the reflection and it also uses up the battery. I found a guide that explains you can cover the first wire on the wire ribbon with tape to stop the blue light. Can you cut the wire, and which wire is the one that connects the power jack that you need to keep to charge it? I smashed the actual LED bulb on a different controller and the controller still worked. Does that work with the PS4 controller too? scarletjester - 5 years ago - report

1. The most you can do is turn down the brightness Jamesnb2 - 5 years ago - report 1   0

Answers

1. Really, your best solution to this is a little bit of black electrical tape. Easy to put on and remove, covers the light completely, doesn't damage the controller. Win all around. Reylyn - 4 years ago - report 0   0