How to play Arkham knight with US exclusive pre-order DLC in Europe ?

1. Batman Arkham Knight has a US exclusive dlc. So I want to know how I can get it for my European console and European account.
    Do I need to buy both US game and US dlc and then get US address in PSN? or just write 2nd address which is for USA in my European account on PSN?
    Can I buy EU game and use us dlc on the above mentioned account and console?
    Help! What do I do?

User Info: Justme9671

Justme9671 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. So, the way Video games have been with consoles at least for the past 20 years is something called "Regional Distribution." That being said, Unless you have special modification in your system, (I.E. Chips, software ect.) You can only play your regions games, meaning, PAL with PAL USA with USE EAU with EAU, Works the same way with DLC, since they are already programmed with those regulations instilled, the reasoning behind all this was due to censorship as some countries will out right ban a game's sales in said country, this also makes it so even if the consumer were to get the game from an outside country still will not be able to play it with their Console. I hope this helps.

User Info: Fitzler

Fitzler - 5 years ago 0   0