Is boosting on the leaderboards even allowed?

1. So I've been playing Link Evolution on PS4 since it came out last month. Last week I did take a 2 or 3 day break from the game and as I went back to the game I noticed someone on the leaderboards had an usual amount of wins.

This person has 65284 wins and there's no way they did that legit. My friend who was playing while I was taking a few days off from it even said they didn't see that person up there before and they check the leaderboards everyday.

To paint a picture as to why this is usual; 2nd and 3rd place have over 1000 wins each. I can see that being more legit as the game has been out for nearly a month now, but over 65000 wins? Heck no. They've definitely been boosting and I'm wondering why no one has reported it yet or if this is even allowed.

Anyone else find this bizarre or is it just me?

User Info: Fire-Kirby

Fire-Kirby - 3 months ago

1. that No.1 guy is a cheater ya hope he will ban soon

User Info: Alan656

Alan656 - 3 months ago 1   0