In Management mode, which employee can max out the Service attribute for the Mirai Tower property?

1. And how do I recruit them?

User Info: FavaBeans

FavaBeans - 2 days ago
  2. i use all the legendary cards thing from the DLC. its not too hard to swap around with those. else use the guide

User Info: WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito - 1 day ago

1. It's hard to recommend specifics because at that point some of your best bets are random draws as you run the mini game.

The one I'm using is 'Director Shouzu', SSR rank at level 30. Grabbed him when I had an offer for him to join while running things. It's just pure luck for that unfortunately though. He matches the business so he gets a bonus, and his service stat at cap is maxed out at that point with that bonus added on. And thankfully I also managed to grab another SSR rank too (Kamiyama) for Products--though with Shouzu in the Leader spot so long as their management bar is past the halfway point in Product they'll cap that off just fine too.

All the employees that I've found otherwise either around town or through sidequests (up to chapter 10) do not even come close to filling the bar in even with Service upgraded, with Eri being the closest.

User Info: CursedSeishi

CursedSeishi (Expert) - 2 days ago 1   0

1. once you reach different cities in the story you will get ssr employees to hire also there is a president of a country near the pear at the park who got huge stats

User Info: Kruel-Ken

Kruel-Ken - 2 days ago 0   0
  2. I've had SSRs show up by chance for employment that have some really good stats but I was also pretty high in the tier list of companies then. The DLC will really just make that minigame absurdly trivial.

User Info: Syrant

Syrant - 18 hours ago 0   0
  3. I was able to reach Tier 1 quickly and easily. I'm not going to pay 10 dollars to trivialize an already trivial mode. At this point, I'm just min-maxing :/

User Info: FavaBeans

FavaBeans - 13 hours ago