Do you need good internet for Genshin?

1. When I first played Genshin it recommended me to the NA server even though I was in Asia, so I started playing not realizing that I made a mistake. The ping I mostly have is around 240 ms, the game is still playable so long as it isn't 300 but I gotta make sure

User Info: Marauder65

Marauder65 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. I've played the game on my PS4 in hotels with questionable internet, so it isn't a lost cause. Still, be careful with doing any tough bosses if you have a choice in the matter of waiting until better internet.

User Info: Palaguin

Palaguin - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. As with any game, your connection speed matters in particular difficult content. You should be fine for most things in this game just know that you're likely going to have incredibly slow input commands so you'll have issues dodging and activating certain mechanics.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0