90 pity and no 5* Kazuha?

1. I wished on the Eula Banner and lost the 50/50 to Diluc so i waited until the Kazuha banner and made it to the 91st wish and I still have no Kazuha. Does this mean I have to reach the 100th wish or will I simply not have Kazuha?

User Info: kazuhacomehooom

kazuhacomehooom - 4 weeks ago

1. You're not at pity. If you lost the 50/50 you're back to 0 pity and if you didn't roll after losing it until you started rolling for Kazuha you need to do another 90 rolls for guaranteed pity.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 22   2

1. The pity resets after getting a 5*. Start counting after your Dilic pull.

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 21   1

1. It should not be possible to go past 90 pulls between 5*.

Either it's a glitch or you miscounted. You might want to double check your history.

User Info: Protian

Protian (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  2. i checked my history and i have 16 pages, i triple checked, on the 90th wish i got a 4 star item

User Info: kazuhacomehooom

kazuhacomehooom - 4 weeks ago
  3. Perhaps it's a conflict of guarantees since you're guaranteed to get a 4* every 10 pulls the system had to choose between them.

If you can prove it though I would report it to Mihoyo if you feel it's worth your time.

Otherwise you can try for the 91st pull and see what happens. I wouldn't expect it to have reset your guarantee but hard to say what will happen to your pity.

User Info: Protian

Protian - 4 weeks ago
  4. I did two more wishes and nothing :/, I can prove it with my history and I contacted mihoyo.

User Info: kazuhacomehooom

kazuhacomehooom - 4 weeks ago
  5. make sure you did 90 more wishes on the event banner and not a mixture of the 3 banners. Each banner has a separate pity.

User Info: panforis

panforis - 4 weeks ago
  6. would be helpful if you post a screenshot of your history here

User Info: Wu_Hu

Wu_Hu - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  7. The problem with the pity system is that it works cross banner and 90 pulls does NOT guarantee the 5-star focus. The way the pity system works is that you are guaranteed ANY 5-star unit in the pull after 90s pulls. Then, with the next 90 pulls you are guaranteed the 5-star focus of the banner. However, since the pulls carry over between the new banners, if you pulled 179 times on one banner since you started playing the game without getting the 5-star focus and then the banner switches to a new one, your next summon is guaranteed to be the new 5-star focus. However, as others stated, once you pull a 5-star unit, the 90 pulls reset on the stage you are currently on, if it is not the focus. When you pull a focus 5-star, it resets to the first 90 pull pity mechanic.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind - 3 weeks ago 1   9