Should I pull for Klee or Kazuha?

1. i’m sitting in 10k primogems
    i really wanted klee since i started genshin but kazuha stole my heart. i also want to replace my dps razor for another dps..so

User Info: mochix

mochix - 4 weeks ago

1. It's a hard question to answer without more information about your team. Klee is very high in terms of Pyro DPS, so if you don't have a good one yet, she would be a great one to aim for.

If you already got Klee, then Kazuha might be an option. But I would recommend waiting until he's out and we know more about his official kit before making that decision. Plus, as an Anemo, he might not bring much as a main DPS. But we'll know more when he comes out and you can make the decision then.

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 8   3

1. From some of the leaks and beta testings I've seen, Kazuha might be great for traveling and big swirl reaction radii. Personally, I'm also going between this debate myself.

For actual usefulness, I'm going for Klee, but for prettiness and on the "I want" factor, he is VERY high up there. might just try and get him just because I want him real bad (and I'm getting very close to pity territory). Either that or I'll finally give in and finally become a once in a lifetime "pay to play" person. At least... Just for Kazuha and Cyno.

User Info: Bluequartzdrago

Bluequartzdrago - 4 weeks ago 1   1
  2. You want cute loli? Klee
    You not want cute loli? Too bad, klee is adorbs

User Info: arcnova

arcnova - 1 week ago 0   8