My team comp is Keqing, Ganyu, Bennett and Xingqiu. Should I make adjustments or is that ok until endgame?

1. I have Beidou, The free characters, Sucrose and Fischl. I am planning on getting Scaramouche if released, Childe and Venti.

User Info: Imdumplshelpme

Imdumplshelpme - 1 month ago
  2. If u have Venti switch Keqing with Venti

User Info: EmperorEhryn

EmperorEhryn - 1 month ago

1. Yeah, this team is quite good. I would suggest you use Ganyu as your main DPS, since in this team, I would assume you are using her as support. She works well in support, but she truly shines when she becomes main DPS. When the time comes, you should maybe have a team with Ganyu that can constantly trigger melt or freeze, such as using the most out of sucrose. But for now, using Ganyu + Xinqiu to freeze and then using Keqing's E ability explosion to trigger super-conduct would work fine. But I should mention this works only if you are dealing physical DMG for Keqing.

User Info: striko

striko - 1 month ago 7   1
  2. Thank you for answering me!! But im not good with archers since it takes me a long time to target the enemy. But I will try. I have Favonius warbow on ganyu, is it good? And what artifacts should i use on ganyu?

User Info: Imdumplshelpme

Imdumplshelpme - 1 month ago
  3. Well, I can tell you the best bows for her would be the Amos' bow. However, some free to play options may be the Stringless, or as you said, the Favonious Warbow does just fine for now. Just eventually upgrade to a bow that increases your damage generally, since this bow is more about getting your ult quickly which is fine for now. For artifacts, it should be 2 Blizzard Strayer and Gladiator's

User Info: striko

striko - 1 month ago