Who should I continue as main DPS, Fischl or Razor?

1. I rerolled my account. So I got Razor on one account and I got 2 Fischl on another one. Which should I advance?

User Info: LemonLancer09

LemonLancer09 - 1 month ago

1. Personally I would choose Razor.

Ultimately it's a highly subjective decision that is going to be based more on personal preference than anything else.

I'll help highlight some of their advantages so you can make an easier decision.

Razor as a claymore user and primarily physical damage dealer is a good generalist main dps, this means that there's really no time that you need to cover for his weakness since he can break any shield and generally do decent dps against any element.

Fischl as a bow user can be used to target weak spots on some enemies. Fischl is much more adaptive than Razor and can easily be converted to a support role if you find a better DPS carry without much loss from your investment in her.

Both are praised by the community and content creators and have been built to be effective primary DPS carries.

User Info: Protian

Protian (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   0