Keqing or Fischl?

1. I just got Keqing on a wish not too long ago and I put her on my team to try her out and I like the way she attacks. I don't know if I should keep Keqing or Fischl as my main electro character and make either one of them my dps character. I am still trying to get the rust bow for Fischl which I hear is a great bow to give her but no luck yet. Any help or assistance from anyone else who has both characters on who I should keep on my main team would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: Earth-Titan

Earth-Titan - 3 weeks ago

1. That's 100% up to you. The fact that you like the way keqing attacks makes me think you should use her.

Fish's best thing going for her is her oz turret. So if you prefer just using her for that instead of a main dps then keep fish.

Everyone is viable if you put enough resources into them. Just pick who you enjoy more and have fun with it!

User Info: EAims

EAims (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 5   0

1. You can do both. Fishel is usually just meant to toss out Oz and swap out to someone who hits fast. Oz attacks as your character does, so someone who attacks as fast as Keqing will get a big bonus for it. And you get the passive for having 2 Electro users on your team, which gives you a guaranteed electro particle when you trigger an Electro reaction. Keqing has a very nice Burst with (I think?) the lowest cost in the game, so you can spam it freely.

You can Build Keqing for full attack, and then build Fishel Atk/Elemental hybrid (Oz does Electro Damage), and watch things not called Electro Slime just melt. I use Lion's Roar on Keqing to get the extra boost (+36% Damage on targets hit with Pyro or Electro)

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni - 3 weeks ago 1   0

1. It depends of what you want.
    Keqing has better stats to make DPS/Elemental dmg.
    Fischl is better used as support (due to her E and Q)

User Info: Conjito

Conjito - 3 days ago 0   0
  2. i have both. keqing is dps and fisc is support (drop skill > switch to dps)
    using both on the field will give more energy recharge/element damage
    see gameplay keqing abyss 7 black sword bp weapon youtu.be/t031URREqtk

User Info: tomuggi

tomuggi - 2 weeks ago 1   2