Is anyone else having noticable fps drops?

1. So, to start, Genshin impact is a game I've been expecting for quite a long time, so when it came out I jumped out of my bed and went to the ps store to download it.
    I log in, start playing and the moment the game let's me control my waifu, the game stutters really bad.

User Info: Jcm0217

Jcm0217 - 4 weeks ago

1. Yup, happens regularly to me. Hopefully the dev's can do something about it before long, but until then we'll just have to put up with it.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold - 4 weeks ago 12   1

1. Yes, a lot, that and some delay with the analog movement are the reasons I'm not playing more time, it gets kind of annoying having those problems.

User Info: gzaface

gzaface - 4 weeks ago 11   1

1. Yep even on PS4 Pro it can drop quite a bit in combat. I even tried turning both supersampling and V Sync off (So it would maybe be 1080p vs whatever resolution it is on Pro, and because V Sync unlocks the frame rate) to see if it could run maybe at 60 but it wasn't even close.

User Info: aggron306

aggron306 - 3 weeks ago 4   0
  2. its a unity engine game. theres only a couple games released on it that dont have framerate issues of some kind.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled - 3 weeks ago 3   3
  3. Big time. To the point where I'm not even gonna continue :( it just feels kinda cheap

User Info: VigorouslySwish

VigorouslySwish - 3 weeks ago 5   5
  4. Happens all the time. Literally all the time, no matter what's happening on screen. I also got a crash within the first 15 minutes of running around the world (I was in the unlockable voice lines menu and it froze when I tried to exit out).

User Info: Miwa27

Miwa27 - 1 week ago 0   0
  5. I've been fine on the american server, but noticed a heap of animation lag and slowdown since the recent maintenance on the asian server

User Info: Kurir_Telmonkin

Kurir_Telmonkin - 1 week ago 0   0
  6. That's why you should pony up and get a PC :)

User Info: lillan2967

lillan2967 - 2 weeks ago 2   5
  7. I'm fine with a console, I only use my laptop for team fortress.

User Info: Jcm0217

Jcm0217 - 1 week ago
  8. I haven't come across such a problem yet.

User Info: thornphlesh

thornphlesh - 3 weeks ago 1   12
  9. No issues for me at all. The game is running smoothly for me.

User Info: keyblade38

keyblade38 - 3 weeks ago 6   28