Why isSeed Rank A trophy not working?

1. As said in the title that isn’t working
    I also think the 1000 kills one isn’t working because I’m late in disc 3 and I think I’ve gotten that many so far.

User Info: brian337

brian337 - 4 weeks ago

1. My A rank also did not pop from taking tests for some reason, however it did unlock while I was farming for 1,000 kills. (More on that in a second)

You most likely will not have reached 1,000 kills in the span of playing the game, how I did it is I went to Cactuar Island and ran in circles destroying them for about 2 hours on disc 4, this way you grind kills and learn GF abilities while not boosting exp.

Back to what I said about A rank mine also did not pop from taking a written test however much later in the game (long after I had used my final test to reach A rank for the 6th time) I was at rank 29 when I started grinding for 1,000 kills, my trophy unlocked upon reaching A rank through mass slaughtering of enemies. This may or may not work for you but it's an idea.

User Info: Asmund

Asmund (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. i don't think this fixs it but i try since no other solutions.

User Info: mbn89

mbn89 - 4 weeks ago
  3. Yeah I think I'll wait till disc 4 to grind for 1000 and hope I get the trophy for seed rank A then (I also was stupid and didn't get the battle meter, so I can't tell how many kills I have)
    Thanks for the help!

User Info: brian337

brian337 - 4 weeks ago
  4. WOW IT WORKED FOR ME thanks so much man

User Info: mbn89

mbn89 - 4 weeks ago
  5. Timber beach is the best place to consistently find 3 enemies.
    Cactuar island could have 4, but could aslo have less, or run away. Irvine, with Initiative and in critical seems to be good at this, if you use the ones that do damage to all.

User Info: sano83

sano83 - 4 weeks ago

1. Unless you are grinding, you most likely not going to get 1000 kills in a regular playthrough.
    If you have the battle metter, you will see the ammount of kills every character have. You have to reach 1000 with the summation of all of them.

About the SeeD rank, a couple of people reported trouble in the board of the game. I think that starting a new game will give you the achievement.

User Info: sano83

sano83 - 4 weeks ago 0   0