What's the idea level?

1. So I have beaten the original game several times, gotten the lionheart and what not. I'm curious though, what's the best level to stop leveling at? I want to be able to do everything. I think the seed Rank is tied to the level, so I'm thinking 30?

User Info: Shadow0no0more

Shadow0no0more - 1 month ago
  2. If you want a real challenge, get to level 99 and take on Omega Weapon.

User Info: Banksy

Banksy - 1 month ago

1. Also, SEED Rank is NOT tied to level and is only relevant for a trophy. Written test availability are tied to level. One way to get A rank which is the highest rank, is to max your initial seed performances using a guide (almost no time left on fire cavern, lots of time left on seed exam in Dollet, 75+ enemy kills, no escapes, the list is quite massive actually for maxing your score so read a guide.) Perfect will start you at Rank 20 but realistically rank 12 to 15 is good to... The highest I've ever heard of someone getting is 19 and that guy dedicated weeks of study trying to get a perfect score, from there level Squall up enough so that the written tests will push you to seed rank 31 (at seed rank 30 gaining one more rank turns it into A rank). So for example if you manage a 15 starting rank, just level up Squall to 16, then ace all tests for an easy A rank.

User Info: Asmund

Asmund (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   0

1. I usually end the game at about level 14-18 everything dies in 1-2 hits. Leveling only serves to increase difficulty, the scaling enemy system was meant to keep you challenged as you inevitably leveled up but instead people just decided NOT to level while blowing through content. Ideal is personal opinion with what I just kept in mind, do you want a challenge? Aim high, want smooth sailing? Keep it low.

User Info: Asmund

Asmund (Expert) - 1 month ago 2   0
  2. Technically, levelling doesn't ONLY increase difficulty, it also changes the drops and draws you can get from enemies.

User Info: dillydally123

dillydally123 - 1 month ago
  3. But, I wouldn't personally want to level to change that, I would use the Level Up and Level Down command learned by Tonberry, that way I keep a low level for Boss fights while manipulating mobs for draws.

User Info: Asmund

Asmund - 1 month ago

1. u want to keep the levels low until you get the stat bonuses per level up like STR bonus or MAG bonus. I think in the original i kept it as low as high 20s to low 30s but other players manage to keep it real lower than that.

User Info: StoryMania

StoryMania - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I'd say 31.
    At this level you can devour enemies for stats, reach SeeD rank A guaranteed, don't die on LV5 Death, etc.

If you reach this level while stat boosting abilities junctioned it's even better.

User Info: Djoser2000

Djoser2000 - 1 month ago 1   0