How on mount Dhiara ridge how do you get in the building?

1. At the top of the mountain there is a building with a hole in it that looks like you could jump in from a ledge. But when I try i can't do it. Thre are ??? and it blue like a new place. I am trying to go to places I haven't been looking for instruments for side quest.

User Info: sherri064

sherri064 - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. It's a part of a quest line way later down the line, the instrument pieces aren't in that area I thought so too and went when I finally got access to the area... Only thing waiting for me there was a beatdown courtesy of a lvl 70 boss while I was on 42.

User Info: jbreez00

jbreez00 - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  2. That's the level I beat it at!!

User Info: CinderLock

CinderLock - 22 hours ago
  3. The instrument for the sidequest, from the Wonder Bard in Niez (?), if you're looking for it, it's in the Igilia Wastes (?), north of Uzbek. You can fast travel to the camp on the north end, and then go around to the alcove in the north beyond the three bee enemies. The instrument is shiny thing in the bushes.

User Info: shockinblue

shockinblue - 4 weeks ago 4   2