Am I missing something or is an item bugged?

1. I got to the first fast travel location in Mercy Dreams and ported to Albero where I picked up a quest item that I can’t remember the name of, and unlocked the gate leading to the starting area with the NPC that asks you to bring ointments. I gave him said item and he gave me something useful back, which I also can’t remember the name of. I looked everywhere and I don’t see a new item. I can’t tell if I read the screen wrong or if it bugged out and disappeared. Has this happened to anyone? Would like to know what just happened.

User Info: wickkidda

wickkidda - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. Never mind, I just did it again with another NPC and the item was Tears of Atonement, which I forgot is the name of the currency in the game.

User Info: wickkidda

wickkidda - 4 weeks ago 0   0