How to farm money?

1. Hello

I am in Chapter 2 and i am trying to get more money.
    At the moment im stuck with 90.
    I did quite a lot of quests and farming mobs but other than crafting material i dont really see money rising
    did anyone figure out a good way ?
    I would like to craft stuff and sell it but i dont seem to have enough money for that

Kind Regards

User Info: Rejhnker

Rejhnker - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Only way so far seems quests

User Info: Gillke1990

Gillke1990 - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Probably the easiest way to make money early game is find a weapon or armor that you have no problem gathering plenty of materials for. Before crafting you should see 4 or 5 gray or pink bars in the top right corner of the gear's stats. Once all the bars are pink you have unlocked the ability to craft this item at the forge for 0 money and just use materials. the Heavy Sword for example is relatively easy to craft and when it has the attack buff on it, it gets an additional 100 or so gold for its sell value.

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks - 2 months ago 0   0
  3. that sounds pretty nice. i knew i could get recipes by continues crafting and thats what ive done till now :)

User Info: Rejhnker

Rejhnker - 2 months ago
  4. You are way to early to think about money, try more after you are over lv 40,because you can fight all over again to those strong monsters that drop awesome weapons and sell them

User Info: ARAM666

ARAM666 - 2 months ago 0   0
  5. well i am 38 now in chapter 3. when i arrived in an area i did all the quests and statues so i tried also to get all recipes :) since money is theonly thing i cant really get as of now

User Info: Rejunker

Rejunker - 2 months ago
  6. Ouch lv 46 chapter 2... I just like monster battles was lv 26 in chapter 1 part 3 and my friend was crying when he said I was to over leveled ... Its almost as fun as bleach soul Resurrection, if only the devs weren't useless idiots with that cube and the finishing move could be saved and not lost if you swim by accident or no enemies.

User Info: mttyd4

mttyd4 - 1 week ago
  7. For early game to mid game, i think the main character doesn't need much money...
    Right now i'm in chapter 2 and much more like need some material for upgrading...and idk how to get the material instead of money

User Info: Brizeru

Brizeru - 2 months ago 0   1