Why is the shrine in Mortal Kombat 11 only giving out augments?

1. I've been donating 75,000 koins to the shrine to hopefully get that Klassic Kabal mask unlocked but instead all I have been getting are augments and absolutely no gear pieces whatsoever! I know that the duplicate gear glitch is supposedly fixed but now I am only receiving augments with each 75,000 koin donation! Anyone else ever experienced this?

User Info: BLACKWIDOWFuZe

BLACKWIDOWFuZe - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. And I guess you still don't have some rare skins, like Shao Kahn's Master of the lower mines or Sub-zero's Tundra skin. Looks like some skins and gear pieces are, fro some reason, out of the loot table. Even those that "can be found in the krypt", which their description says.

User Info: YagamiBrando

YagamiBrando - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. I dont think it's there I put in almost 2 mil and no new gear I think we've gotten it all at that point

User Info: swanton112

swanton112 - 2 weeks ago 0   1
  3. Because the game's single player portion sucks donkey balls.

User Info: NaughtySenpai69

NaughtySenpai69 - 3 weeks ago 3   6