Stage 6 blood bath?

1. Is there anyone who could please help me understand how i'm supposed to do this? How can i even do brutalities? .I try.. and they blow up.. that's it. . I don't get it so i'd appreciate any help.

User Info: Niboowin7

Niboowin7 - 1 month ago

1. You're supposed to kill the last Baraka in every battle with a brutality. Check the move list under the finishers category to see how to do brutalities. A shared brutality with all characters is done like this:

-Kill the enemy with an uppercut, and hold down the uppercut button.
    -Only works if you haven't blocked anything in the final round.

So to do this, whenever you get to the last baraka in every battle, stop blocking (maybe use powerups to cover you instead) and do the last hit with an uppercut and don't let go of the uppercut button. Should lead to a brutality. You can also do the other brutalities if you have them, check the move list under Finishing Moves. But the gist is, unlike Fatalities, Brutalities must be done before the "Finish Him/Her" sequence, and often as the last hit that kills your enemy.

User Info: SuperBot159

SuperBot159 - 1 month ago 1   0

1. Thanks alot for your help! I really appreciate you took the time! I finally passed that part. Now.. I'm moving on to even harder ones.. And since i am not that good at all, I don't have alot of hopes left..Take care of yourself.

User Info: Niboowin7

Niboowin7 - 1 month ago 1   1