Popular AI Builds?

1. Just wanted to create a page where everyone can post their best/favorite AI builds for their characters?

User Info: Jameslnsdl

Jameslnsdl - 4 weeks ago

1. I've had the most luck using Reddit for all of this games questions. This topic in particular, that I've used, should help you get started:

Mortal Kombat 11 AI Loadout Masterlist

Since I can't link to you here (why?), just use google and type in "Reddit Mortal Kombat 11 AI Loadout Masterlist"

User Info: RebornKusabi

RebornKusabi - 3 weeks ago 4   1
  2. Thank you, and I did find that reddit, however when applied most of them are horrible builds unfortunately, quite a lot of them losing the first round in a Tower of Time... I'll stick with the 30K/30R builds for now

User Info: Jameslnsdl

Jameslnsdl - 3 weeks ago

1. You really should move this to the Board if you want a discussion, since you're not asking a question for the sake of a helpful answer.

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4 - 4 weeks ago 15   5

1. I've already discovered that the basic 30/30 Kombo & Reversal set works for everyone just like in Injustice 2

User Info: Jameslnsdl

Jameslnsdl - 4 weeks ago 4   2
  2. Just wanted to create an answer so everyone can wonder how this is an answer?

User Info: sono2351

sono2351 - 2 weeks ago 2   1
  3. Xbox version the best version

User Info: harley3651

harley3651 - 2 weeks ago 1   8