What is the terminal in Warm ship for?

1. So I'm on the Warm Ship quest. I finish the task and I explore like any spacer would do. On the upper level there is a barred door. I open it and there's a terminal there. I go through all the info, what's it for? Small dark lettering on a dark background. My eyes are already bad. Did no one say "Y'know that's a terrible display. My eyesight is 20/20 and even I have a hard time reading it." Alack and alas, the point is moot.

User Info: the1andonlyJZ

the1andonlyJZ - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. Friend,

I don't know!!!!! If you can not read it, does it matter?

They try to give little stories, and back stories, and tell more information about the places and groups with terminal entries. I just blasted through them, but I try to click on every one, scroll to the bottom, and then get out, and go to the next. Just so if anything was " TRIGGERED" it would be.

So sorry. I do not know what computer you are talking about.

Good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys - 2 weeks ago 0   0