Is The little memento quest bugged?

1. Hi!

So ash (an npc) in amber village (on monarch) gave me a quest called little mementos. I accidently stol som items on a roof in amber village and they saw me. So they became hostile. So i left. I lvled about 5 levels, i did som other sidequest. And now i wanted to return to ash to deliver my side quest "little memntos". But the hole place kills me as soon as i enter. I dont know what to do. I am "friendly" with the iconoclasts.

So how can i make the village be friendley again or must i now kill them all and in doing so make iconcoclasts "angry"? I must be able to speak with ash.

plz help me.
    thx

User Info: fredrikwinde

fredrikwinde - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. THis is absolutely not a bug, you just stole items from a community and made them very angry. The fact that they attacked you instantly may mean one of two things: You are either already hated by that faction based on your reputation, or you've been caught stealing recently by that faction. If you get caught stealing, just chill out for a while. Either way, no, this is not a bug, this is the game functioning as intended.

User Info: MarthsCape

MarthsCape - 3 weeks ago 0   0