How do I squash opponents?

1. I am completing Grand Prix challenges right now as I want the Champion Kart and all of the other rewards. The challenge 'Squash 3 opponents in Crash Cove' is causing a bit of trouble. I don't know how to squash someone. I have hit them with Aku Aku, I have boosted into them with the turbo pads. How do I squash an opponent?

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago

1. You "squash" an opponent by using the red Turbo tank power-up. The icon is red and looks like a fire extinguisher.

Basically what you want to do is obtain the power up, preferably "juiced up" with 10 Wumpa fruit but regular also works. Next you want to get directly behind a driver and activate the power up and that will instantly squash them.

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII - 1 month ago 6   0
  2. Thanks!

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago