What are the best tracks for farming Wumpa Coins?

1. I am tryong to get a fee goodies from the pit stop and I would like to know what traks are best. N Sanity beach is quite short but only gives 20 coins whereas Tiny Arena is a bit longer but gives 80 coins. I have been using Tiny Arena for farming coins, is there any that get coins faster?

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago
  2. Crash Cove not N Sanity Beach oof

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago

1. Coco Park and Jungle Boogie are pretty short and give up to 40 each.

User Info: ColdBeaver

ColdBeaver - 1 month ago 2   1
  2. Thanks. I looked on the GameFAQs board and found out there is an ultra shortcut on thunder struck which allows for similar times to coco park with 60 coins. Thanks for the help as the glitch will probably be patched soon!

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago
  3. Accidentally downvoted cos my fat a$$ fingers lmao sorry. Accepted anyways

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago
  4. It's okay!

User Info: ColdBeaver

ColdBeaver - 1 month ago

1. Electron Avenue gives 80,if you do the uka cup,you get 218 wumpa coins.Difficulty won't change the earnings.Good luck and remember to drive fast!

User Info: Ajr2K5

Ajr2K5 - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. Thanks! I got some skins to get haha

User Info: JamieDodgr

JamieDodgr - 1 month ago

1. I always do Android Alley 68 coins a run in under 3 mins. Was using it to unlock all skins so doing 25 races per character

User Info: ctmtmtl

ctmtmtl - 2 weeks ago 0   0