What am I doing wrong?

1. This is the only game that does this. Enemies will get way too close and I can't shoot them. I try to move away and quickly turn back to shoot them but no they are already too close. I literally have to just stand there and let them kill me. Where's the fun in that? I will admit, I didn't think I'd like this game because I never liked any of the borderlands but playing it in vr makes it more appealing. I got it for free with my psvr. So, how do i avoid this?

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 4 months ago

Answers

1. Probably too late to be of any use, I just got my copy of the game, but I've not run into this problem, I can just angle my controller basically to be pointing at my chest and it'll shoot an enemy that's right up next to me. It sounds like your controller isn't being read properly.Is your Playstation Eye set up correctly? Are you centered in the "play area?"
    I've only played with the Playstation Move controller, not with the Aim, so that may affect something as well.

User Info: Deenbektorian

Deenbektorian - 2 months ago 0   0