Why can't I cook seasoned meat at my wilderness campfire on RDR2 online ?

1. I need help allowing my player to cook seasoned big game meat at my wilderness campfire and no I did not get the season 4 outlaw pass so I don’t have the multiple meat cooking option nor fast travel yes I’m full of regrets!! STUMPTOWNUSA - 8 months ago - report

Answers

1. Check to see if your inventory is full and that you have the herbs to season it. Those are the only two reasons I can think it wouldn’t be an option. Natural510 - 8 months ago - report 0   0
  2. There is a bug with the wilderness campfire that sometimes does not allow you to cooked seasoned meat. It may have been fix since this question was asked but I doubt it.

Try changing sessions and you should be able to cooked seasoned meat. But it’s a bug that prevents you from doing so, you can cook everything you can cook at your camp with the wilderness camp fire.

I have cooked plenty of seasoned meat using the wilderness camp, so those that have said it’s not possible are unfortunately wrong.
    AdamNorton - 1 month ago - report 0   0
  3. I'm pretty sure cooking seasoned meat (and maybe some tonics?) requires that little grill plate/toaster arm that's set up in your main camp.

Wilderness campfire doesn't have one, so you can only cook the meat on your knife (sans seasoning).

Would be great to have the option to upgrade the wilderness camp to add that appliance, sucks having to go back to Cripps every time we need to cook.
    ClemFandango179 - 8 months ago - report 0   1