Does this game suck on solo or what??

1. As soon as you level it so difficult to kill even the basic enemies. You get penalised for levelling up.

You want a stronger gun so you can kill your enemies faster but what's the point, it's just the same as when you don't level up???

What a joke.

User Info: pete101

pete101 - 1 month ago

1. That's where traits come into play. You get more traits as your progress through the game and, as you level them up, they provide really good boosts to your stats like damage, defense, resistance, crit chance/damage etc.

Areas only scale with gear upgrades, not your Trait level.
    Area scaling is also only when you first enter a new area, it scales to your highest gear upgrade +1. So you can still get stronger by going into a new area, leaving to upgrade, then coming back.
    Some areas also have a minimum upgrade 'requirement' in that the area will be at least the minimum level, so as to make upgrading gear meaningful and not 'pointless'.

To answer your question-- no, I don't think this game "sucks" on solo. I will say that it's more enjoyable in co-op though, but that's just my opinion.

User Info: Kugoa

Kugoa - 1 month ago 1   0