What is the best order to play the games in?

1. I just recently got the All-in-One package, and I'm confused about the order I should play the games in. I've already played KH 1.5, and I'm currently on Chain of Memories, and I'm pretty sure the next one is 2.5, but the rest after that is confusing. I've heard different suggestions on which order to play them in. I just assumed that it would be best to play them in order of release date (not including remix release dates), which would be 1.5, CoM, 2.5, Coded, 358/2 Days, BbS, 2.8, then 3. I've heard some people say 358/2 comes before Coded, and some say it also comes before 2.5, so I'm really confused. I just don't wanna end up seeing something in the game too early or too late. Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

User Info: SkwurlOverlord

SkwurlOverlord - 3 months ago

Answers

1. The best order is indeed the release order, despite weirdness as to which game occurs when in the plot.

358/2 Days takes place during KH1 and CoM, ending just before KH2. Coded takes place just after KH2.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer - 3 months ago 0   0