Is there glitch for Mission 5 Secret Encounter?

1. I’m not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I had some trouble with the first Secret Encounter and died a few times.

Finally got it, but died just afterwards it said “Secret Encounter Completed”. However, I respawned without losing any ammo or health/ armor.

When I got to the Campaign Summary, it said I’d only done 2/3 of the Challenges. But I had gotten all 10 Weapon Points and everything was green on my map.

And as I’m looking at it now in the Mission Select, it says “A Bloody Secret 1/2”, yet the bar for Demonic Corruption is all green.

I’m at a loss as for what to do. Any help would be welcomed.

User Info: Brian_Irons

Brian_Irons - 1 year ago
  2. I replayed the mission, turned on cheat codes too because I earned them and to make it easier. Got back to the Secret Encounter 1, beat it and it completed the "A Bloody Secret" Challenge. So, all I had to do then was to beat the mission.

The cheats helped out, because there were a bunch of new Weekly Challenges and I got 3 done and 2 others are over the halfway mark.

User Info: Brian_Irons

Brian_Irons - 1 year ago

1. Replay the mission? If not just restart your campaign, sorry.

User Info: SpoopyPumpkin

SpoopyPumpkin - 1 year ago 1   0
  2. Or deal with 99% completion

User Info: SpoopyPumpkin

SpoopyPumpkin - 1 year ago