What is the timing for V's "Touch and move" skill?

1. I have only succeded once, chaining executions together with V. i dont know if you need to lock on the next enemy, before executing the first, or he executes the one nearest automatically .

User Info: bombehjort

bombehjort - 2 months ago
  2. When you lock on when the enemy is about to die youll see a squiggly red circle. When you finish the enemy and lock on, the circle will disappear. press o, like, a nano second after the the circle disappears

User Info: dsaaaaaaaaaaaa

dsaaaaaaaaaaaa - 1 month ago

1. You don't need to hold lock-on to do it correctly. All you have to do is press O when he pulls the cane out of an enemy. On small enemies on the ground, he will sometimes do a backflip, you need to press O pretty much the moment it connects since it's the fastest kill animation.

User Info: AlexxShadenk777

AlexxShadenk777 - 2 months ago 1   0

1. I usually hold down the lock on button and start pressing the moment it looks like the "kill stroke" connects. it feels to me like there has to be no obstructions between you and the next target must be within a certain range

User Info: RDraken

RDraken - 2 months ago 1   0