I'm missing the deluxe edition bonus devil breakers?

1. I've beaten my first run now and started a few missions on another, but I still don't have any of the special devil breakers, or the Cavalier R for that matter. The alternate music tracks are available to me however (I didn't download the live action cutscenes due to their size and hotspot connection).
    Tl;Dr: Haven't received my deluxe edition weapons. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

User Info: Agent_Demolish

Agent_Demolish - 3 months ago
  2. Sorry, forgot to specify that they are downloaded from the store, and I can find them in the installed add-ons.

User Info: Agent_Demolish

Agent_Demolish - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Weird. If purchased and downloaded they should be there. For the devil breakers (in my case) once I entered customization for the second time, there's a little animation where Nico brings the new devil breakers out from under her work table. During customization when you arrange your magazine they should be available to add.

User Info: hikarub

hikarub - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. You need to download them. Try checking the store or your library for the deluxe upgrade content.

User Info: Fivewinds

Fivewinds - 3 months ago 0   1