Missing the after credits cut scene?

1. What are the criterias for unlocking those scenes after the credits?

User Info: xKiraKunx

xKiraKunx - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Honestly i failed both credit fight scenes I think but still unlocked all the endings

User Info: lilaznboy77

lilaznboy77 - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. There's no criteria as far as I know. I finished the game on DH mode, only got a C rank on the final fight with Vergil, used like 3 or 4 continues, and still got every after credit scene. Not sure if it's different if played Human mode or got an even lower rank.
    If you finished the game and the after credit scenes didn't play, it may be a bug. Try replaying the final mission in the mission select option on the main screen.

User Info: hikarub

hikarub - 1 month ago 0   0
  3. From what I've read up on, getting more kills than Vergil in Dante's portion of the credits fight gets you the extra cutscenes.

User Info: gameman250

gameman250 - 1 month ago 0   0