How do I get back into the Tomb of Eilram? I finished the game and taking the Imp HQ elevator takes me to the red field?

1. I’m trying to get back into the Tomb because I want to finish the game up, and I’m cleaning up the chests and secrets. Surprisingly, I’m missing chests and secrets in the Tomb, and I’ve looked at other places that says to go to the elevator in the Imp HQ, but the red field is in the way. That way is completely blocked. Help!

User Info: AirActor37

AirActor37 - 1 week ago

1. Yeah it's not in the ice caves it's at the windswept ruins right in middle on the map it shows as a round disk top middle of the map

User Info: Flyersfan

Flyersfan - 6 days ago 1   0

Answers

1. Go down to the Ice Caves and take the elevator back to that area

User Info: yigael1138

yigael1138 - 1 week ago 0   1
  2. Remember when you exited the temple and rode that elevator all the way up? You have to go back to that elevator. Directly above the tomb on the map.

User Info: beerwithbatman

beerwithbatman - 1 week ago 0   2