Anyone know where the last area in crash site is stuck at 92% exploration?

1. Found all chest and the secret already just can’t seem to find the last little corner to complete exploration of the area.

User Info: ScruffyHero20

ScruffyHero20 - 2 months ago
  2. Ok forgot I had an echo to find on Ilum and it gave me "A Galaxy Far, Far Away" so I think the 92% is bugged

User Info: SliceOfLife81

SliceOfLife81 - 2 months ago
  3. Yup and my 92% went away and now 100% automatically

User Info: SliceOfLife81

SliceOfLife81 - 2 months ago

1. I had the same problem, you just need to use the only rope shortcut in the area (mine was unlocked the entire time but was never used). As soon as I did that the "Explored" text appeared.

User Info: HackVanquish

HackVanquish - 2 months ago 16   3
  2. Sorry for the late reply, but you are my hero sir that area was driving me crazy. I was underwater for almost 2 hours thinking I missed some secret path or something.

User Info: ScruffyHero20

ScruffyHero20 - 2 months ago

1. I'm in the same boat not a clue it's keeping me from 100% probably given it 2 hours so far

User Info: SliceOfLife81

SliceOfLife81 - 2 months ago 1   0
  2. I had the same issue. I decided to go finish the rest of Zeffo. After getting my last echo in the Tomb of Miktrull, it popped to 100% then the achievement popped. When I checked Crash site was showing 100%. So you probably need to just completely explore the rest of Zeffo.

User Info: Gr8WhytG4m3r

Gr8WhytG4m3r - 2 months ago 1   0
  3. I've climbed that rope a bunch and got all the chests and secrets on the whole planet. Still stuck at 92%!

User Info: Pheffrey

Pheffrey - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  4. I too had the same issue. As said above, there's some rope that needs CLIMBING. Now, if you look at your map.. Even after you get everything Echo, Secret & Box wise... That main part where the big creatures are? If you look at your map, you will see a GREEN rope that needs to be cut. It's a "Shortcut" that just needs to be opened.
    Even tho you're never gonna use it
    You still have to climb up, walk the beam, climb the grate, deal with the shooting droid. When you jump down where it fell, there's a Rope that needs cutting. It should still be green. It took me from 96% to 100%.

Also, when you double jump up and go through the tunnels for the 4 crates and 1 secret with the ending being a Health stem, that little room with all 3/ out of 4 boxes... For some reason it made me recheck the echo of the dead Jedi that was buried by the padawan. (That will also help if you have to make a second lap to get the first Box)

Hope this helps get your ULTIMATE trophy by collecting everything.

User Info: Cherek05

Cherek05 - 2 months ago 1   3