Help! I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update?

1. Since the last update I havent been able to use any of my abilities (either melee wheel or ranged wheel). My character is level 55 and I'm two cultists away from the end of that storyline. I've put so much time into this character! Now I can't progress past any bosses because it's too difficult without any abilities (and not as fun). I've tried restarting multiple times, changing around the abilities and resetting them, trying them in battle and out of battle and they dont work. I have full adrenaline and the ability wheels just sit there greyed out. Please help! Is this the update or something else?

User Info: MisthiosElena

MisthiosElena - 1 year ago

1. Hi

I dont know if you already solved your problem but I found solution. I hope this help.

Michaela

xenosoulnig's Avatar
    xenosoulnig said:
    08-21-2019
    Not a bug (abilities not working) (solved)
    So, check your weapons. Sometimes you can have a really strong weapon that foesnt allow abilties. For instance i have a perk on a legendary sword that does 250% extra damage, but the kicker is you cant use abilties with thst perk. I was going crazy thinking i would have to start from a way earlier save. Hope this helps

User Info: Michaela93

Michaela93 (Expert) - 1 year ago 134   33