Why aren't the quests tracking?

1. It does give me a path for certain quests but investigate drogarati quest it doesn't. If it wasn't supposed to track it, that is bs. Because this is why I can never complete a game because of crap like this. Lol

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago
  2. I took it back. The game is super bugged. It never parries when you tell it to. Enemies always hit you no matter what. This is by far the worst assassin's Creed game. Lol

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago
  3. And you can forget about conquest battles. You will never win. Maybe if you are 10 levels past the recommended level. You will always get triple and quadruple teamed. I had high hopes for this game. This game is like 20 times harder than dark souls and bloodborne combined.

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago
  4. No, I've played the other assassin's games and beat them without a problem. Maybe I need to stop playing it like the others and treat this as a total different game.

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago
  5. My issue with conquest battles is I'm busy comboing someone and and another enemy hits my during my battle with someone else. I can't even do the wolf hunt quest. Is there a way to bypass this quest?

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago
  6. Also when I do finally make it to the second phase of this which is the bigger hey I have like one hit left.

User Info: Thelegacy29

Thelegacy29 - 8 months ago

1. I think you're just bad at the game...
    All conquests are pretty easy at any point of the game, no matter if you are on the invader's side or the defender's.
    It is also easy to parry, maybe you're just not used to it yet.

On investigation quests, it will track the area where you need to go but will ''untrack'' when you are in the area and you will have to investigate by yourself. Also it depends of your game's settings.

User Info: Rafroo

Rafroo - 8 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. @Thelegacy29, I'm not trying to be rude but your problem is really that you need to get used to the game and get good at it... You can bypass any side quest if you want, if they are part of the ''Odyssey'' tab, you cannot and you will have to do them.

It is a free flow combat mechanic, which is kind of unlike other games. If you've played Origins you should be fine. Maybe try upgrading your gear and stacking up on Warrior damage?

As you get used to the game, you'll get used with evades and parry which are going to help you when against many ennemies. You just have to get better at the combat.

Also in the Warrior tree, you can invest in an ability name Second Wind which will heal you up if you need, might be good to invest in that if you are having trouble.

User Info: Rafroo

Rafroo - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. Sorry bad formatting and can not edit so here is a clearer format deleting original after posting reformatted...

Investigation quests are not going to point you to the exact location hence the word INVESTIGATION

As for conquest battles they are rather easy to win all you have to do is totally ignore the small fries and just run about till you find a captain and kill them rinse repeat, when you kill a captain you regin all your health and it severely lowers the enemies moral bar, 6-9 Captains and none of the cannon fodder and you win, it's a simple matter of not trying to fight everyone.

Parrying works just fine, just on higher difficulties it requires more exact timing then on lower difficulties, red attacks can not be parried you have to dodge those and dodging has easier timing the parrying but has the benefit of slowing down time for a few seconds if you time it right.

.And finally yes this AC is not the "Press Y to win" game that all the older ones where, think of the combat as being closer to the "Middle Earth: Shadow Of ..." series then the old AC series, heck even the mercenary system is a wanta be gimped Nemesis system.

All in all play the game like a Middle Earth game rather then like an old AC game, focus on the big boys and ignore the cannon fodder and you'll do fine, just don't expect "Press Y to win" to exist in this game.

User Info: hh97

hh97 - 8 months ago 0   0