How do you get the Fall Out Girl trophy (I can't find a way to annoy Hannah)?

1. Walking on the carpet seems to annoy Kirstie and asking for a cigarette pisses of Tobi, but Hannah seems implacable. I tried to register to play the piano or play it badly. I tried refusing the perfume when she's brings it to Erica's room. I've tried acting badly when making perfume, but I haven't found anything that bothers her.

User Info: bleedkellygreen

bleedkellygreen - 2 years ago

1. When I got the trophy, I didn't make perfume with her and declined the perfume and binned it when she brought it to the room.

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014 - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. I've done that and didn't get the trophy. What I'm wondering is if asking Toby for a smoke is actually what annoys her.

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM - 2 years ago

Answers

1. With Toby, I didn't ask for a smoke. I confronted her. And when she was accosted by the staff I let them sedate her, so I'm guessing that at least one of those decisions annoyed her.

User Info: michaeluk2014

michaeluk2014 - 2 years ago 1   1
  2. I got the trophy just now. I think this stacks and does not need obtain in one go. I got mine after doing Toby path and being friends with her but not accepting to drink. (did it before but accepted booze) After accusing you of not trusting her she says you can just go, so I did.
    Refusing perfume from Hannah and dumping it might be a part of it, (although confronting Toby is the only way to yield different dialogue with Hanna after meeting with Lucian in garden) and the only way to offend Kristy is to walk on carpet. That I know of.
    I don't know, I try to make sense lf it but after five playthroughs it gets confusing. Judging from tropy description only one that requires you to do it one go is to kill everyone in one playthrough.

I could be totally wrong though, don't quote me.

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM - 2 years ago