What are the best charms for the Gosaku armor?

1. I currently maxed out my Gosaku armor and I am having trouble deciding which charms to add to it.

User Info: OneEpicGamer

OneEpicGamer - 8 months ago

1. It already has healing and good stagger, so pile on the damage!

User Info: RottenCorpse

RottenCorpse - 8 months ago 4   0
  2. Thank you! Even though it has the good healing and stagger, should I add the charms that fit my certain play style?

User Info: OneEpicGamer

OneEpicGamer - 8 months ago

1. Any Resolve charms and any damage charms.
    Also charm of Amaterasu(restores a moderate amount of health after a kill), charm of Inari(doubles collected items such as supplies, bamboo, yew wood, etc), and also Charm of Okuninushi(fully restores health while not in combat) are good charms to go with any armor.

User Info: FreeGuy99

FreeGuy99 - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. I like to throw at least one bludgeon charm in there. It helps stagger even faster. The combat charm you upgrade by finding fox dens also is pretty great when fully upgraded.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410 - 8 months ago 0   0
  3. Myself, I'm using these charms with Gosaku:
    Charm of Inari
    Charm of Shinatsuhiko
    Charm of Bludgeoning
    Charm of Ferocity
    Charm of Inari's Might
    Charm of Unyielding 1(2)

Plus, as the game is not punishing you for this, I've developed this nasty habit to change charms and outfits right in the middle of combat, as needed ;-)

User Info: Rejpal

Rejpal - 8 months ago 1   2