Do your choices matter?

1. I'm wondering if dialogue choices affect anything. I noticed that speaking with Ishikawa sometimes I said something I knew he'd disagree with and he got somewhat angry and argued with me, other times I said something pretty agreeable and he spoke calmly. I wonder if this will affect how much he likes you later in the game or something. I assume the color and name of your horse is purely character choice and doesn't affect anything. But what I really want to know if the game has a hidden morality system and the game events change if you play more like a samurai or a ghost. Infamous was worth 2 playthroughs but they strait up let you know early in the game. This game seems a bit too long for 2 playthroughs so I'd be bummed if that was the case. Please no spoilers because I'm still in act 1. Thanks

User Info: wholikespie

wholikespie - 8 months ago
  2. Nope. It's just a bit of role play. There is only one game choice that affects any kind of outcome.

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff - 8 months ago

1. For the most part? They do not. Those dialogue prompts are there just to give bits of flair and personality, same as the choices you make in the Hotsprings.

There is one major choice, but the game makes it rather obvious so you won't just stumble through or pass it by.

User Info: CursedSeishi

CursedSeishi (Expert) - 8 months ago 3   2