What requirements do I need to meet to get substory 20 to trigger?

1. I'm at the "this is your last chance to do sidequests" portion of the plot in chapter 11. and substory 20 "happiness is" just won't start for some reason? Apparently a child bumps into me in the bazzar but I can't get that to trigger no matter when I walk through it. I read that Rei is involved in it but, i've already done the sidequest where he goes off with mamiya. Am I screwed or am I missing something?

User Info: UglyCulinarian7

UglyCulinarian7 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Since Rei is no longer in Eden then you probably won't be able to do the substory at that moment. But you still get a chance to complete any substories you missed later. Once you completed the game, you can use the clear save to make another save and enter Endless Eden with it. From there you can continue with any substories that you missed. You can even complete the Colosseum arena and duels as well. Best to complete any substories and the colosseum before going to Extra Hard or start a new game. If you start a new game+. You'll reset all the substories and you have to complete them again if you want to get the trophy. And in Extra Hard you won't be able to change the difficulty to make the Colosseum easier.

User Info: GD02

GD02 - 2 months ago 0   0