Are Elizas inputs easier with stick?

1. Ive been playing her for like 2 months with my ps4 Controller and i keep messing combos up where i have to press multiple directions on the D-Pad. Is this easier with an arcade stick?

User Info: NateDog126

NateDog126 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. After I got Tekken 7 I had the same problem, I could only get her QCF moves to come out maybe every 3 or 4 out of 10 times. I got a stick (Hori RAP4) and it was a night and day difference. Just on day one I could do them 80% of the time and now with more practice I do them almost always, at least in practice when I'm not under stress. I think she is definitely easier on a stick but it's a lot of personal preference. I think in general T7 is easier on stick just because it's easier to hit the diagonals more reliably, like DF or DB plus a button, whereas on a controller there's a greater risk of it only registering down OR forward, not the diagonal and you get the wrong move.

User Info: Feral_Thug

Feral_Thug - 1 year ago 0   0