Some Cheats Don't Work :( (GameFAQs forces me to have a question mark so... ?)

1. Some cheats don't work for me even though I put testingcheats true before it and put the cheat in EXACTLY how it's written. An example for me is bb.give_sim_all_skills and it doens'5 do anything. Also, this question is an extra but doesn't have to be answered, is there a way to check what cheats are on and which ones are off? I put on death toggle but I don't know if it worked or if it didn't. When I put cheats in though, it doesn't usually have a notification but still works. This might be cause I'm on PS4, or just a thing with the game.

Also, I went onto a website with PS4 cheats, so it can't be that it's a PC and Mac only cheat.

User Info: JigglyGonardo

JigglyGonardo - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You have to put all the skills in individually, what site was it, exactly?

User Info: LunarBorne

LunarBorne - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Try stats.set_skill_level major_handiness 10 it works and just change hardiness to the skill you want to set

User Info: Trina

Trina - 5 months ago 0   0