Sanguine Master trophy (Missable?)

1. None of the trophy guides seem to say it is, but I realized as I'm nearing the end of Vol.3 that I didn't beat Gaspard in Volume 2 and obtain "Haseo At Dawn" Card No.1 in Crimson VS. I'm assuming that's the only way to obtain that card? In which case, I need to go back to my file in Vol.2 and start the Crimson VS collection all over again.

Or has someone obtained Haseo at Dawn in a pack, without ever obtaining him in any method before that?

User Info: Katanalvr

Katanalvr - 8 months ago

1. IIRC, you can get every single card in vol 3. There was a time where I did not open crimson vs for like 2000 battles, and when it went to the gallery screen, i had collected all cards

User Info: xeornat

xeornat - 7 months ago 1 0

1. While I can't verify if you don't get the card from Gaspard in Vol. 2, but I do get "Haseo At Dawn" from card packs in Vol. 3. However, since I did receive the card in Vol.2 I can't deny the possibility of it being missable.

User Info: Immorrel

Immorrel - 7 months ago 0 0