What do the Cloak of Fate and Ancient Bow do?

1. I am considering getting the Special Edition if I can still find it, but the only thing that I am truly interested in is the bonus DLC. I understand that the life sword increases the amount of health that a player regenerates in a given amount of time (and the fact that it's a pre-order bonus that might be difficult to come by at this point given that it's not in the special edition itself). But I cannot find any description of the Ancient Bow or the Cloak of Fate. Do they do anything special? If they do have any special ability, is that ability similar to any other items available in the regular edition? Is it even worth the hassle of trying to find the special edition if that's all I'm really interested in? Thanks in advance for your answers as I know I've asked more than just a couple questions.

User Info: lestat_2000

lestat_2000 - 1 year ago

1. The Cloak of Fate is like the Life Sword - it increases Wander's health regeneration rate after he takes damage.

The Ancient Bow reveals colossi sigils (weak points) when you aim it at them.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0