Error code 51-MW1 I can't connect to any online services Does anyone know a fix?

1. I get about 4-5 mbps up I’ve heard of people playing with much worse speeds I get this error code consistently every time and can’t find a fix for it anywhere I love this game and it’s really ruining it for me can anyone help?

User Info: Malice832

Malice832 - 2 months ago

Answers

1. NAT problem? I think that was the usual problem for ps4. If its pc. Pc server is bad at peak hours once in a while.

User Info: WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Lots of connection problems are associated with your ISP, but if your ISP is fine, like other players are using it and playing the game just fine then you have to do some changes to your Wi-Fi router. First get your PS4's mac address, write it down, go to your router settings page and assign an IP address to your PS4's mac address, then go to DMZ settings and add the mac address there as well and enable DMZ for it. This should fix most connection problems. Check helps from your router brand site if you don't understand how to change above mentioned settings. Good luck.

User Info: doha_fu

doha_fu - 1 month ago 0   0