How to enter monster hunter world iceborne?

1. I'm just buy monster hunter world which it was a disc one and already update it to new version 12.02..im already play all the quest until xeno'jiiva..i can't get to iceborne without purchasing the iceborne instead..after that im purchasing the monster hunter world iceborne which it is cost $40..and still wondering where is iceborne?I'm searching for this answer in YouTube and Google it and could not find it..i hope you guys can help me.

User Info: Gabriel88712

Gabriel88712 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. You already have Iceborne. All the additional content is included in version 12.02, but is locked until you "buy Iceborne". When you "buy Iceborne", you get a code that unlocks the additional content.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 1 month ago 2   0
  2. You won't get access to Iceborne content until you buy it. Also, until you finish Jiiva, you can't start Iceborne.

Personally, I would level up before diving in as many players to this day are struggling on some of Iceborne's basic concepts.

User Info: Raziel_X007223

Raziel_X007223 (Expert) - 1 month ago 2   0
  3. i got more question do you buy the DLC that has the same region with your disc? assuming you buy it on PS4/XBox. because there will be like an NPC with ! mark you can find. i forgot who is it somewhere in astera talk to whoever they are and it will trigger the iceborne event

User Info: WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito - 1 month ago 2   0
  4. additional notes if you have iceborne from different region from your disc then it wont work. thats what people mostly mistaken for.

User Info: WhiteRaito

WhiteRaito - 1 month ago