What is a good ig full flight build?

1. Okay, in advance, i would like to say that I know that doing this can hurt my dps, but I play offline only, meaning I'm not hurting anybody else's experience by doing this, and if I cared that much about dps I would use hammer, I just want to do this because it sounds fun

Okay sorry about that, but last time I asked this question all i got waere people saying don't do it,

now that thats out of the way, anybody got a good full flight build that will help my stamina, damage and mounting ease

User Info: Lefty_the_tired

Lefty_the_tired - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. Helicopter attacks have low mv, so you'll want full element or status. I'd guess four pieces of silversol, CE7, and <element>6 are going to be standard for you.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0