Ruiner Nergigante Assignment not Unlocking?

1. The final assignment (To the Very Ends with You) with Ruiner Nergigante is not unlocking. I am MR 99 and have completed all other main quests.

What other requirements do I need to fulfill to get this Assignment?

Thanks!
    ElderlyBread - 2 years ago - report

1. This happened to me as well but I didn't unlock the quest until i raised my region levels to forest lvl 4, and the other three regions( wildspire waiste, coral highlands and rotten vale)to level 3 DRAGONL0RD58 (Expert) - 2 years ago - report 16   1

Answers

1. Did you talk to the field team leader? He should have an exclamation point on him when you get the requirements.

Also this from the wiki:

To the Very Ends with You Information
    Conditions: MR 99 or higher, and total level across all regions in The Guiding Lands must be at least level 12.
    Failure Conditions: Time expires, Faint 3 times.
    Level: Master Rank master-rank-icon-mhw-wiki-guide-small6
    This quest unlocks once you have reached Master Rank 99, and talked to the Field Team Leader. Completing this quest will also unlock the Guiding Lands to be raised to level 7.
    DRAGONL0RD58 (Expert) - 1 year ago - report 7   2
  2. Anyone figure this out? I have my forest maxed to 6 (since i can raise it yet) and combined (NOT counting tundra, because I know that was added later) all my regions equal 15. Still no assignment Fish61324 - 1 year ago - report 0   2
  3. To extend on DRAGONL0RD58's comment, from what I recall reading, your guiding lands combined levels need to be at least 12 for the Ruiner Nergi mission to pop after hitting 99. DL_C - 1 year ago - report 0   4