Killed zinogre in the guiding lands, how can i get his lure again?

1. Hey guys I recently started the Guiding lands and got the zinogre lure my only issue is I accidentally killed him. Now I'm wondering if I can get his lure again? Is this possible? Because I'm trying to get the fanged wyvern analysis but idk how to. Any help please. See zinogre doesnt show a skull before he dies on the mini map which is why I killed him accidentally

User Info: Sergmist

Sergmist - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. After killing him for the first time you can start having his investigations show up when just collecting monster tracks

As for the lure: I'm unsure if you can get another one BUT the best way to farm would be to die 2 times with the skill fortify and grab tracks of monsters who are ranged wyverns (you can check with the large monster field guide) remember to bring ghille mantle as some monsters enrage on sight.

User Info: Sethael

Sethael - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Fanged*

User Info: Sethael

Sethael - 2 weeks ago