When do some of the more basic monsters unlock in HR?

1. Hello. I just beat Nergigante and the story has me looking for footprints of three elder dragons. I’m wondering why I have access to certain stronger monsters like Urugaan and Lavasioth, but some of the weaker ones like Tobi Kodachi and Gyrutados(sp) are nowhere to be found. I’d like to be able to fight these monsters in hopes of getting their weapons.

Can anyone please help me figure out when the quests for these monsters start showing up, or why they haven’t shown up for me yet?

Thanks so much for any and all input. Happy hunting!

User Info: IronMadden

IronMadden - 1 week ago

Answers

1. For when I went through, they had no optional quests until you hunted them in an expedition so try find them like that, then you should get their optional quest.

User Info: Sethael

Sethael - 1 week ago 0   0